The ethos of Hoffman Environmental Research Institute is to be a leader in basic and applied research that aims to better understand landscape/atmosphere/water/human interactions. The Institute involves post-doctoral, graduate, and undergraduate students in all aspects of this work to increase their critical thinking skills and technical expertise in the environmental discipline, and in combination with extensive international ties, to prepare these students for success in a global society.
- Hoffman Institute engages in educational research to address West African water crisis
- WKU Researchers Participating in Mammoth Cave Symposium Feb. 14-15
- WKU team tackles Caribbean climate change challenges with international collaborators
- Hoffman’s Dr. Jason Polk featured in Florida Springs Expose
- Geography faculty members present research at regional conference