Group from Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre visiting March 19-21: In addition to REACH Week climate speakers, WKU’s Hoffman Environmental Research Institute will be hosting visitors from the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre on March 19-21. The group from Belize will include Dr. Kenrick R. Leslie, executive director; Dr. Ulric Trotz, science advisor; and Dr. Mark Bynoe, environmental economist. Dr. Leslie, an accomplished physicist and meteorologist, will present “Responding to Climate Change in the Caribbean” at 4 p.m. March 20 at Snell Hall, room 2113. During their visit, the CCCCC group will meet with campus groups and tour WKU climate and meteorology research facilities.
- Hoffman Institute engages in educational research to address West African water crisis
- WKU Researchers Participating in Mammoth Cave Symposium Feb. 14-15
- WKU team tackles Caribbean climate change challenges with international collaborators
- Hoffman’s Dr. Jason Polk featured in Florida Springs Expose
- Geography faculty members present research at regional conference